I’ve spent a fair chunk of change on L.O.L. Surprise!, a collection of dolls that you buy randomly in ‘blind bag’ balls, thanks to my youngest daughter’s obsession with them – but I have to admit I didn’t see a video game coming…
Nighthawk Interactive and MGA Entertainment, Inc. are bringing out L.O.L. Surprise! Remix: We Rule the World on November 3rd, exclusively to the Nintendo Switch.
I’ll be entirely honest here, this isn’t a game for me – but if you’re in the same situation with a kid in that age group these things are aimed at, I figured you’d want to know this is coming.
Who knows, if the game is fun it might actually save you some money to boot.
Here’s the press release:
L.O.L. SURPRISE! VIDEOGAME SWAGGERS INTO GLOBAL RETAIL THIS FALL EXCLUSIVELY FOR NINTENDO SWITCH
The first ever console gaming experience for the world-renowned franchise is available now for preorder at all major retailers
EDISON, NEW JERSEY – Sept. 15, 2020 – From videogame publisher Nighthawk Interactive and MGA Entertainment, Inc. (MGAE), the world’s largest and fastest growing, privately held toy company, comes L.O.L. Surprise!™ Remix: We Rule the World. The videogame is launching on Nov. 3 exclusively for Nintendo Switch™ as part of the new fall toy release and is now open for preorders at Target, and will be available soon to all other major retailers. The game will launch in Europe on Nov. 6.
L.O.L Surprise! is the No. 1 Toy Property* and Remix: We Rule the World will complement the release of the line’s fall series. Fans of the brand get an extended experience with their favorite toy universe as they customize and control their unique character in a fun-filled 3D adventure. Featuring new characters, fashions and surprises while celebrating the enormous world of the L.O.L. Surprise!
In the L.O.L. Surprise! Remix: We Rule the World console game experience, players can:
· Build a Unique Home – Players enter a brand-new empty home that they can slowly customize, furnish, and earn new decorative items by attending various special events.
· Play Mini Games – Adventures abound as players explore the world and encounter a variety of mini games and quests to earn glitter tokens for fun purchasable items.
· Pick Up Outrageous Fashions – Purchasable items include colorful furniture, stunning outfits and collectible vinyls that play L.O.L. Surprise! songs.
· Take Fun Photos – Take in-game Polaroid selfies in different fashions, props and backgrounds that can be used to decorate.
· Get Content Drops – Three monthly content drops will include additional dolls, quests, mini games and clothes. Free to every player that owns the game.
L.O.L. Surprise! Remix: We Rule the World will be available for Nintendo Switch at U.S. retailers for $39.99 on Nov. 3 and will hit EU retailers on Nov. 6 with equivalent pricing. The game has not yet been rated.
For more information visit www.lolsurprise.com, or follow along on Instagram (@lolsurprise) and Facebook (@lolsurprise)! #collectlol