Narrative Adventure Game 'Neo Cab' Now Available
We’re moving towards a world where nobody drives. Tesla’s have been autonomous – to varying levels of success – for years now, and other vehicles are moving that way. Manufacturers are spending millions developing cars and trucks that handle an increasing number of the safety tasks involved in driving: proper braking, helping with emergency stops and turns, even parking themselves, and that trend towards AI-drivers has culminated in Neo Cab’s world where only a handful of human’s still drive.
As Lina, you’ll need to navigate the city and pick up passengers, using their stories to try to uncover what happened to your missing friend…all while maintaining that five star rating.
Neo Cab is out now for PC, Mac, and Nintendo Switch.
Here’s the press release:
Neo Cab, The Cyberpunk Rideshare Adventure of the Future, is NOW Available on PC, Mac, and Switch
Manage your emotions while driving your cab in an automated cyberpunk future
Neo Cab, an emotional survival game with a strong narrative focus, challenges you to stay human in a world overcome by automation. Play as Lina, one of the last human rideshare drivers in a near-future, AI-driven world. Your friend and only lifeline has gone missing; with no money and nowhere to stay, the only thing you can do is keep driving. Use the Neo Cab app to navigate the city, choose your passengers, and engage with them to learn their stories — and uncover the truth about your own.
Neo Cab is now available for Windows, Mac, and Nintendo Switch priced at $14.99/£11.39/€12,49 for PC/Mac and $19.99/£17.99/€19,99 for Nintendo Switch.
- Meet a diverse cast of characters as you pick up passengers; everyone has their own story to tell.
- Balance Lina’s monetary needs, the necessity for a five-star rating, and the moods of your passengers with what feels right.
- A deeply branching storyline driven by your choices and your Feelgrid, a futuristic emotion-tracking tech.
- Featuring a neon-soaked original soundtrack by Obfusc (Monument Valley, House of Cards).
Find out more about Neo Cab:
- Steam – https://store.steampowered.
- Nintendo eShop – https://www.nintendo.com/
- Website – https://neocabgame.com/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/neocabgame
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/