Free-to-Play Massively Multiplayer Bullet-Hell Shooter Steambirds Alliance Launches August 22nd
Steambirds Alliance is a really bizarre mixup of bullet-hell shooter and massively multiplayer action that somehow works really well. It’s the first game that made me feel like my Steam friends list wasn’t big enough, and that’s saying something…
The game launches August 22nd on Steam and it’s free-to-play, so check it out for yourself.
You can check out more on the game here: https://steambirds.com/
Steambirds Alliance Launches August 22 – Dive Into Spry Fox’s Friendly, Massively-Co-Op Shooter
It’s free-to-play in the best possible way!
Steambirds Alliance is a free-to-play, massively-cooperative, bullet-hell shooter that pits you and dozens of friends—pilots fighting for the bird rebellion—against the evil Meowza and her vile feline empire. The team at Spry Fox has worked hard to emphasize fun team play, reducing griefing, and a friendly monetization model; this is very much not a pay-to-win game full of jerks! Experience hundreds of unique enemies, a wide variety of secret missions, and many distinct plane types for you to unlock and master.
Some of the great new content and features added during beta include:
- Meowza’s inner sanctum, a new and extremely difficult encounter for Veteran Steambirds
- Dungeon mods: Random mods on instances that ramp up both difficulty AND loot
- New types of enemies added to the Palace region of the overworld with a generous loot pool
- Lots of class and item rebalancing, making all classes and weapons equally viable
- Massive revamp of the pilot skill-tree
In addition, the team has added several quality of life improvements like:
- Lots of server performance improvements to reduce lag experienced by players
- Lots of improvements to make the game easier to play and learn
- Lots of work on cheat detection systems to get rid of cheating cuckoos
Dive on into Steambirds Alliance and start ruffling some feathers on August 22, only on Steam